Welcome To Anheddau
Description: Established in 1990, Anheddau is a not for profit, charitable organisation which empowers adults with support needs to live fulfilled lives in Wales.
Mission: Anheddau is committed to providing support of the highest standard.
In order to do this we do many different things;
- Promote independence, choice and protect the rights of people.
- Enable people to acquire and improve their skills and quality of life.
- Work with other organisations, that share Anheddau’s philosophy, in order to maximise positive outcomes for people.
- Commit to providing appropriate lifelong learning and development opportunities to a diverse workforce to empower them to excel in their roles.
- Exercise fair and consistent employment practices.